Be A TRUE Pioneer
The Randy Udall Energy Pioneer Grant, is CORE’s largest and most competitive grant program. It is named in honor of Randy Udall, CORE’s first Executive Director and one of the nation’s leading activists in promoting energy sustainability. To learn more about Randy’s achievements and to read his work, featured in numerous national publications, visit www.RandyUdallEnergy.com.
Provides funding to:
- Public agencies
- Availability: Yearly cycle
- Application Deadline: May 1 (at midnight)
- Grant award: $10,000 – $200,000
- Location: Roaring Fork Valley (Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
Supports carbon reduction:
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Water Conservation
How to Apply:
Online Application Form: Click here to complete the online application form. Your application will not be considered until you submit all of the required documentation and answered all of the application questions. If you have any problems uploading documents, please email documents to Marty Treadway.
Required Documents: Project budget, organization budget, required submittal questions, supporting documents (architectural or engineering drawings, photographs, and/or presentations that will clarify the project), and signed W-9 form.
- Grants cannot be approved for projects already completed
- Grant funds may not be combined with CORE rebates or other CORE Grants for the approved grant project, during the year in which the grant is awarded
- The grant award should not exceed 50% of project cost when combined with other incentives
- The project must be fully completed before grant payment may be requested
- Successful grants require installation of energy monitoring system (hardware provided)