CORE works with local communities to help them reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, become more energy independent, and advance sustainability programs. CORE is comprised of 7 members including: Pitkin County, City of Aspen, Town of Snowmass Village, Town of Basalt, Town of Carbondale, and Holy Cross Energy. The services that CORE provides are customized to meet the needs of each jurisdiction.
– Providing rebates and grants to residents, businesses, and local governments
– Supporting the town’s environmental board
– Providing a greenhouse gas emissions inventory
– Advancing green building codes
– Providing policy recommendations
– Providing workforce development training
– Hosting workshops and participating in outreach events