Enhancing Efficiency + Innovation
The Design Assistance Grant serves the purpose of promoting new technology and innovation during the design phase of new building construction, or significant remodel. If you are looking for ways to push your project “beyond code”, and into the realm of a more sustainable project, this grant may be a good fit.
- Availability: Now
- Deadline: None, rolling application period
- Funding Levels: Up to $20,000
- Requires Executive Director approval
- Grants cannot be approved for projects already underway
- Cannot exceed 50% of project cost when combined with outside incentives
- Projects need to be fully completed before payment
- Energy Savings
- Carbon reduction
- Community Benefit
- Educational Component
- Market Influence
- Innovation – pushing clean energy concepts or technologies
- Projects that have replicable components for others to learn from will be favored
- Approval of grant is solely at the discretion of the Director
How to Apply:
Online Application Form: Click here to complete the online application form. Your application will not be considered until you submit all of the required documentation and answered all of the application questions. If you have any problem uploading documents, please email documents to Marty Treadway.
Required Documents: Project budget, organization budget, required submittal questions, supporting documents (architectural or engineering drawings, photographs, and/or presentations that will clarify the project), and signed W-9 form.