Committing to the Community
CORE’s Community Grants aim to support a broad spectrum of environmental and energy projects with tangible results for the Roaring Fork Valley. The aim of the Community Grant program is to decrease energy consumption, reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions, offset greenhouse gases, promote the responsible use of renewable energy, educate the community on energy issues, and develop more sustainable energy technologies.
- Availability: Now
- Deadline: None, rolling application period
- Funding: Up to $10,000
- Requires Executive Director approval
- Grants cannot be approved for projects already underway
- May not be combined with CORE rebates or The Randy Udall Energy Pioneer Grant for approved grant project scope, in the same year
- May not exceed 50% of total project cost when combined with outside rebates
- Projects need to be fully completed before grant payment
- Certain grants may require energy monitoring system installation
- Energy Savings
- Carbon reduction
- Community Benefit
- Educational Component
- Market Influence
- Innovation – pushing clean energy concepts beyond the norm
- Approval of grant is solely at the discretion of the Director
How to Apply:
Online Application Form: Click here to complete the online application form. Your application will not be considered until you submit all of the required documentation and answered all of the application questions. If you have any problem uploading documents, please email documents to Marty Treadway.
Required Documents: Project budget, organization budget, required submittal questions, supporting documents (architectural or engineering drawings, photographs, and/or presentations that will clarify the project), and signed W-9 form.