Are you seeking funding for an innovative energy project?
Do you represent a Roaring Fork Valley government agency, nonprofit, school or business?
Are you interesting in building a net-zero home in the valley?
If so, you may qualify for a CORE grant.
FUNDING + GOALS
Our grant program is made possible through funding from the Aspen/Pitkin County Renewable Energy Mitigation Program (REMP). CORE grants support projects that exemplify our shared goals:
- Decrease energy consumption in the Roaring Fork Valley
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Promote energy efficiency and renewable energy generation
- Educate the community on energy-related issues
- Support research and development of cutting-edge, clean energy design technologies
- Randy Udall Energy Pioneer Grant
(TRUE Pioneer Grant) / $10,000-$200,000 / Annual deadline May 1: Learn More
- Design Assistance Grant
Up to $20,000 / Rolling application period, no deadline: Learn More
- Community Grant
Up to $10,000 / Rolling application period, no deadline: Learn More
- Net Zero Homes Grant
$2,000 – $8,000 / Rolling application period, no deadline: Learn More
We encourage applicants to discuss project ideas prior to submitting an application.
RECENT GRANT WINNERS
TRUE Pioneer Grant
Pitkin County Public Works
Design Assistance Grant
The Mobile Dairy
Aspen Historical Society
Net Zero Home Grant