We’re uniting the Roaring Fork Valley to take action on the environment by saving energy. Why? Because buildings are the largest source of carbon emissions, counting for up to 70% of greenhouse gas emissions. The energy-saving steps we take at work and at home — in buildings — are the most effective tool for meeting our climate goals.
Take Action in Bulk:
This Month’s Action: Apply for Cash-back Rebates
What’s better than holiday cookies and gifts? Getting cash-back rebates* all year long for improving the comfort, safety, and energy efficiency of your home or rental.
The High Five offers five (yes five!) steps for making the most of CORE rebates:
- Be in the Know: Start with a Home Energy Assessment to find out how your home stacks up on energy efficiency. It’s your gateway to using less energy, plus it’s a pre-req for certain rebates.
- Read Up: After your assessment, you’ll receive a custom report detailing the most effective ways to save energy and cut carbon at your home.
- Let’s Talk: We geek out on this stuff and love to help! Let us break down your energy report, find you rebates, and share best practices.
- Get It Done: We can connect you with local, qualified contractors or coach you on DIY requirements to knock out your energy-efficiency projects.
- Apply for Rebates: CORE offers an array of cash-back rebates and we can help you find even more from your utilities. Check out our rebate brochure and the fine print for qualifications.
Have questions? We’re standing by to help with free energy advising! Email or give us a ring: (970) 925-9775.
Thanks for saving energy with us.
The High Five Team
* CORE rebates are available to qualifying homeowners and renters in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Cash-back rebates are just one benefit to improving the energy efficiency of your home. When you complete and register energy-saving actions like these, you will be eligible for High Five weekly prizes and the $2500 grand prize, which we’re pulling at the end of this month. Get started today!
- Read on about a Roaring Fork Valley local who received CORE rebates and free energy advising
- Talk to an energy advisor — no charge! Call or email Kate: 970-925-9775 ext. 503
- If you’re on a low or fixed income and don’t have access to capital, our income-qualified program may be right for you. Find out if you qualify
It’s a Social Movement We Call the High Five.
The High Five stands for:
The five high-elevation towns of the Roaring Fork Valley
Taking five energy-saving actions at a time
The celebratory hand slap (because we’re all in this together)
The High Five is presented by the folks who brought you the Aspen Energy Challenge,
now going valley-wide, from Aspen to Glenwood Springs.
The High Five is presented by:
And generously sponsored by:
In collaboration with:
With support from our donors: