The CORE Grant is our largest and most competitive grant program. This grant was inspired by and created in honor of Randy Udall, CORE’s first Executive Director, who was one of the nation’s leading activists in promoting energy sustainability. Keeping with Randy’s legacy we look for projects that are innovative, impactful and can be held up as examples to the community.
- Deadline: None, rolling application period
- Funding: Up to $50,000
- Award amount based on, but are not limited to, project type, size, and community impact
- The grant award is not to exceed 50% of project cost minus any other grants or incentives
- Grant funds may not be combined with CORE rebates or other CORE grants during the year in which the grant is awarded
- Grants cannot be approved for projects already complete
- Projects must be fully completed before receiving grant payment
Who Qualifies: Provides funding to public agencies, schools, nonprofits, businesses.