Most people don’t give their heating systems a second thought, until there’s a problem. Since mechanical systems are most vulnerable to failure when they’re under the heaviest load — like during a holiday party when you have a houseful of guests in the coldest month of the year — a #fail can come at the absolute worst time.
Don’t be that party pooper! Check out our “Five Reasons Why” you should make tuning your heating system a priority today:
- Health and Safety: A heating system tune-up, which includes an inspection to identify cracks and disrepair, helps you and your family avoid harmful combustion gases such as carbon monoxide from leaking into your home.
- Reliability: Preventative maintenance is the single most important factor when it comes to keeping your heating system happy and healthy. It decreases the chance of a breakdown and helps prevent expensive repairs. 
- Longevity: Regular tuning will increase the lifetime of your heating system.
- Savings: Maintenance keeps your equipment running at its highest possible efficiency level, which means less energy consumption and lower utility bills.
- Rebate: CORE offers a 25% cash-back rebate on heating system tune-ups to residents of the Roaring Fork Valley. Some conditions apply.
If you’re ready to take action, or just want to learn more, connect with a CORE Energy Advisor today for free technical advising. Our expert staff can line out the benefits and rebates, as well as provide suggestions for finding a local contractor. Email us or call 970-925-9775. We’re here to help!