It all starts with a home energy assessment.
Call us today at the Energy Resource Center (970)925-9775 to sign up for an assessment valued at $400 for only $100!
The home energy assessment is complete with “Quick Fix” measures which add $100 worth of improvements to your home.
Garfield County residents, you are eligible for an assessment subsidized by your utility:
Want to start right away? Click on one of our resource guides below or follow the links:
CORE’s Resource Guides
- DIY Tutorials, brought to you by CORE and the City of Aspen’s Energy Efficiency Division
- Local Contractors
- Ten (easy) home energy savings tips
- “15 Green Projects for Under $500,” by Green Home Guide, a branch of the U.S. Green Building Council
- “Home Energy Checklist,” by U.S. Department of Energy
- “Water Saving Tips,” by the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
Wondering about how much money you’ll save by upgrading efficiency? Check out these sites:
- “How Eight Homeowners Save Over $12,275 on Energy” by This Old House Magazine
- The master Return-On-Investment (ROI) guide from GreenAndSave.com – a list of the potential monetary savings you can reap from the most common efficiency upgrades. Click on each item to see how they calculated the ROI.
- The Profitability of Energy Efficiency Upgrades – See how making efficiency improvements will pay you back.