CORE offers rebates on the following efficiency and renewable measures, not to exceed 50% of project cost when combined with utility rebates.
- for a limited time Clothes Washers (CEE Tier 3*) $75
- for a limited time Dishwashers (CEE Tier 1) $100
- Refrigerators (CEE Tier 3*) $100
- Low-Flow Toilets (EPA Water sense) $75 for the first toilet, $25 for the next two.
- Programmable Thermostats $15, up to 2 per household per 5 years, only for retrofits
- Boilers (92%+ AFUE)
- Furnaces (92%+ AFUE)
- Solar Photovoltaics ($0.50/kWh annual production up to $3000 for on-site, customer-owned systems; $0.25/kWh annual production up to $2000 for on-site, leased systems)
- Solar Thermal ($1500 per panel, up to $6000, plus up to $200 for control or meter)
- New! Solar Thermal Tune-ups (50% 2012 PV Rebate Guidelinesof tune-up and repair costs, plus up to $200 for control or meter)
*Please note, for Refrigerators and Clothes Washers Tier 3 is the highest rating for CEE. Tier 3 is the required rating for the CORE rebates.
Please fill out our rebate form here and carefully follow all directions to avoid processing delays.
Looking for other rebates?
Commercial Efficiency Rebates:
Visit the Commercial Efficiency page if you are a business owner.
CORE’s commercial energy efficiency rebate is 25% of project cost with a not to exceed value of $2,500 per business. CORE will not incentivise projects above 50% of their cost in conjunction with other available rebates and incentives. For a list of applicable efficiency measures please click here. If your project does not fit into any of these categories, a custom rebates may be available for you project, call Charlie Eckart at (970) 925-9775 with questions.
Below is a list of rebates and tax credits available for all types of projects.
- City of Glenwood Springs Electric
- Holy Cross Energy offers a refrigerator and freezer decommissioning rebate of $100
- City of Aspen’s rebates match CORE; apply above.
- Xcel Energy offers residential electric customers a $50 rebate for recycling old refrigerators. Call (866) 552-8755 or visit arcaincutility.com for more information.
- Air Conditioning and Evaporative Coolers
- Holy Cross Energy offers fluorescent and LED rebates, and holiday light decommissioning
- Engine Block Heater Timer
- Solar Livestock Water Tank
- Energy Audit Incentives:
- Energy Smart and the City of Aspen offer low-cost, comprehensive audits to Pitkin, Eagle and Gunnison County residents at www.energysmartcolorado.com
- For Garfield County residents,
- Ground-source Heat pumps:
- Insulation and Air Sealing Incentives:
- Energy Smart Colorado, matched by City of Aspen within the Aspen urban growth boundary
- Garfield Clean Energy, subject to availability
- Xcel Energy
- Holy Cross Energy offers rebates for attic, floor, exterior wall and foundation insulation, as well as air-sealing
- Federal tax credit of 10% of material cost, maximum combined credit of $500
- Low Income Weatherization Assistance:
- Programmable Thermostats:
- Water Heater, Boiler, and Furnace Incentives:
- Energy Smart for Pitkin, Eagle and Gunnison Counties, matched by City of Aspen within urban growth boundary
- Garfield County Residents are eligible for rebates from CLEER, subject to availability
- Holy Cross Energy offers electric heat pump water heater rebates
- Xcel Energy and for electric heat pump water heaters click here.
- Federal Tax Credit
- Window, Doors, and Skylight Incentives:
Renewable Energy Generation
- Microhydro, Geothermal, and Wind Incentives:
- Solar Hot Water Incentives:
- Solar PV Incentives:
- City of Aspen Electric – $2.00/watt, up to 6 kW. Please use CORE’s application, above.
- City of Glenwood Springs Electric - $1.25/watt up to 10kW.
- Holy Cross Energy - $1.50/watt, up to 6 kW
- Xcel Energy - $0.14/kWh for owned or $0.09/kWh for leased systems for a 20-year duration
- Xcel Energy customers are now eligible for the SunPower lease program, offered in the Roaring Fork Valley through Sunsense Solar.
- Receive a federal tax credit
- Wind, Biomass, or Geothermal Electrical Generation:
- Low-flow toilet rebates:
- City of Aspen Utilities, apply at CORE’s rebate button above.
- Low-flow Showerheads: