The position, Energy Program Coordinator is currently open at CORE.
The Community Office for Resource Efficiency (CORE) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Energy Program Coordinator for our office in Aspen, CO. The primary role of this position is to implement CORE’s Income Qualified residential energy efficiency program, known as REACH. The person in this position will also manage the residential assessment program. The successful candidate will provide direct customer energy advising, provide Home Energy Assessments, create scopes of work for customized energy upgrades, be responsible for reviewing and processing rebates and demonstrate high-quality customer service. Managing the residential assessment program will entail assigning assessments to outside contractor analysts.
– Activities include customer follow-up, reviewing and storing required documents. Working with local contractors overseeing energy upgrade projects.
– Demonstrates high quality customer service when communicating with the public about CORE’s energy efficiency and renewable energy services.
– Supports community outreach events. Events may be located outside of a normal workday (evenings and weekends). Responsible for managing and organizing materials, and communicating with the public.
– Purchases and manages the inventory of energy efficiency materials necessary to complete energy assessments and quality.
– Responsible for Administrative activities related to program management, including completing monthly invoices.
– Supports organization as needed.
– Experience/ knowledge in building energy efficiency, renewable energy and/or construction
– Must have or be willing to earn either BPI Building Analyst or RESNET w/ CAZ certification (training can be provided as needed)
– Strong Spanish speaking skills desired
– Outgoing and friendly, experience working with diverse group of stakeholders
– Demonstrates excellent communication, organizational skills, and detail-oriented
– Competence with suite of Microsoft Office products, Salesforce CRM database
This is a full-time, year-round position; salary commensurate with experience. Please send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to Marty Treadway at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by Friday, March 4th.